10-15 | biscuits
Easy | 15-20 minutes
Delicious shortbread without the hassle. Mix me, bake me and enjoy!
- Pre-heat the oven to 160°C.
- Combine the contents of this bag with the softened butter or spread.
- Add any extras you want to use such as lavender petals.
- Mix until well combined, then knead until a smooth ball is formed.
- Roll out on a lightly floured surface, then cut or slice into your shapes of choice.
- Transfer to a baking tray lined with a baking sheet or grease-proof paper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until just firm to the touch; do not allow them to brown.
- Sprinkle with extra sugar if desired and leave to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.