General Terms & Conditions
Purchasing from The Source Bulk Foods indicates that you accept the following Terms & Conditions.
The Source Bulk Foods considers registration information private, the safekeeping of your username and password are your responsibility. We are not liable for any unauthorised use of your username and password.
The Source Bulk Foods is passionate about providing premium products at competitive prices. Prices can and do change regularly. Our website is constantly updated as price changes are received from our suppliers. All of our prices are in Euros (EUR) and prices are inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT).
The prices reflected on this website may differ to the prices in our stores.
Not all of the products reflected on this website are available in all of our stores. If you are after a particular product and wish to buy it from your nearest store please contact them to find out if the product you are after is in stock.
While we do our best to ensure our information is correct and up to date we cannot take responsibility for any inaccurate information or misrepresentation of materials on our website. Any medical advice on the website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a health care professional therefore you should always ensure you speak to your healthcare professional before making medical related decisions or making changes to your diet.
The Source Bulk Foods cannot warrant the accuracy of this information on its website. We strongly advise you do your own research on products you are purchasing and consuming. We strive to ensure information is correct and up to date however; we take no responsibility for inaccurate information provided.
We aim to have current pictures of our products on the website however at times, the picture of the goods on the The Source Bulk Foods online store may differ from the goods actually supplied to you.
With respect to products sold on the site in no event shall The Source Bulk Foods, its directors, officers, employees and representatives be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages related to the products sold.
Although we take great care to separate and pack all products carefully, the food sold in our stores may have been stored with other products that contains allergens, traces of allergens or bi-products of the following: peanuts, nuts, tree nuts, sesame seeds, seeds, soybeans and soy products, egg, pollen and bee products, preservatives, gluten and cereals containing gluten, wheat, rye, barley oats, spelt, dairy, fish, crustacea, and other products that may behave as allergens to certain people.
Also, where possible, we have tried to ascertain with our manufacturers that proper segregation, hygiene and cleaning procedures are in place to prevent accidental cross-contamination. Unfortunately, these things are beyond our control as much as we try to minimise them.
No allergen or nutritional information on our website should ever be considered a guarantee, but simply a best faith effort to serve our customers.
We strive to ensure all our customers are 100% satisfied with our products and service so please let us know within 48 hours of completing your order if you have received a damaged product or incorrect item.
We will always aim to refund the amount of the product or replace it in your next order and are happy to resolve any issues with you. We will not refund purchases of food where you have changed your mind or purchased the incorrect item.
As we sell bulk food and most of our items are not conventionally packaged it is often hard for us to offer you an exchange on an item. Please contact us and we will let you know if there is anything we are able to do to assist you in your request.
You will be responsible for the cost of freight when sending back the goods you wish to exchange.
The Source Bulk Foods is passionate about the environment. As we sell bulk food and goods please be aware that most of our items are not conventionally packaged.
Products for delivery are packed in biodegradable and compostable unbleached Eco paper bags made from sustainably sourced materials. The bags are lined with a 100% plant based film (PLA) which is made from natural starch derived from plants such as corn and sugar cane.
Our product bags have a tin-tie close, so no sticky tape is needed to seal the bags. The bags can be re-used for lunch boxes or storage before final compost. To compost the bags remove the tin tie first. You can reuse the tin-tie in the kitchen.
Wherever possible we try to minimise waste and the use of plastic. However when sending items across Ireland it is also important that your goods arrive safely. When necessary we also use a compostable recycled cardboard ‘bubble’ wrap; products are then packed into cardboard boxes made from recycled materials.
The only exception to compostable packaging in our online deliveries is our cleaning liquids and some personal care products, these are sent in a recyclable or reusable plastic container. This is for safety, rather than having glass in the bathroom. We send our honey, cooking liquids and oils in glass jars/bottles.
By ordering on this site you agree to have us pack the goods the best way we see fit. We are always striving to reduce our waste and footprint as well as continually improving the way we do things.
We do our best to make sure our website reflects the products that are in stock, but since stock levels are constantly changing and there may be unforeseen delays from suppliers, sometimes the product you order may not be available. If this is the case we will contact you and offer an alternative or a refund on that particular product or ask you if you wish to wait for your order to be sent once the product is received.
We apologise if this happens and appreciate your understanding.
If an item is missing from your order and you have not been notified that it is out of stock please notify us within 48 hours. You will need to email a copy or image of your invoice for the funds to be credited to your account for your next purchase or before a full refund is offered. Please ensure to check your order against the invoice as soon as your order arrives.
We cannot issue refunds, replacements or store credits for items missing or damaged if more than 48 hours has lapsed after your order was delivered.
Anyone at the delivery address that receives the order will be presumed by The Source Bulk Foods to be authorised to receive the goods. Please ensure accurate delivery address is provided, we do not take any responsibility for damage or loss of your order due providing the incorrect address.
As we use a third party courier company please understand that some issues regarding delivery are out of our control. We cannot confirm exactly when you goods will arrive but we strive to ensure our deliveries are dispatched promptly and will work with you /the courier company where necessary to locate your goods if there is an issue.
Some of our products (like chocolate, LSA etc.) are sensitive to weather. All our goods are best kept in a cool, dark place. We cannot guarantee the state of the goods throughout the freight process and if the order is not unpacked and stored correctly within a few hours. We do not advise leaving your order outdoors for prolonged periods of time. If you are not home to receive your order we are unable to take any responsibility for theft or spoilage.
All orders that leave no delivery instructions will be left at the front door or in the safest place if no one is home to receive the order or if no one answers the door. We are unable to take any responsibility for the loss or damage of your goods after it has been delivered to your nominated address.
Please make a note in the delivery instructions/comments section if you would like to physically sign for your package and we will ensure the driver will not leave your order until it has been signed for. Please note that if you request this service and no one is home to sign for the order, we are unable to take responsibility for any items that have perished as a result of being returned to the courier depot.
The Source Bulk Foods assumes no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage occurring by reason of delay or inability to deliver as a result of fire, floods, strikes, accidents, war, embargoes, riot, or from any other cause which is unavoidable or beyond our reasonable control and if delays from such causes do occur our delivery period shall be correspondingly extended.
We may change our terms and conditions at any time and these will come into effect immediately after posting onto website. You agree to be bound by these changes in terms and conditions and recommend you check them regularly to stay informed.
The Source Bulk Foods Ireland - @thesourcebulkfoodsireland
- The promoter is: PM Franchise Group Ltd (trading as The Source Bulk Foods UK) whose registered office is at The Lightbulb Building, Unit 106,1 Filament Walk, Wandsworth, SW18 4GQ United Kingdom.
- The competition is open to residents of the Ireland (with a Ireland address) aged 18 years or over except employees of The Source Bulk Foods UK and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her/their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition is run purely on Facebook or Instagram but awareness may be made via other platforms.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be as per the competition post. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition will be stated on the competition post, and must be followed exactly to register as an entry.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of an unprecedented changed outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as per the competition post.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner/winners will be notified by DM on Facebook or Instagram within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 48 hours, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner/winners can expect to receive their prize within 30 days of claiming the prize.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- Our decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her/their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her/their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Ireland data protection legislation and will only be disclosed to third parties associated with the product.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other Social Network.
- Any views, thoughts, and opinions expressed by third parties associated with the competition belong solely to the author, and not necessarily to the author's employer, organization, committee or other group or individual.
- The Source Bulk Foods UK shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- The Source Bulk Foods UK also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.