Caramel Explosion Brownie Cakes
6 | serves
Intermediate | 30 minutes
An explosion of caramel and chocolate - yes please! Bite into these moreish caramel brownie cakes and be met with an explosion of flavour as you enjoy classic fudgy brownie slices with a gooey caramel center. You'll be coming back for seconds in no time!
🌱 = Get It From The Source
1 cup almond meal 🌱
1 cup cashew meal
1/2 cup cacao powder 🌱
1/4 cup coconut sugar 🌱
1 tsp vanilla bean powder
1 tsp of baking powder
3 organic eggs, separated
₁⁄₃ cup coconut oil 🌱
3/4 cup almond milk
1/2 cup medjool dates 🌱
1/₃ cup cashew butter 🌱
1 tbsp mesquite powder (or maca powder) 🌱
1/4 cup coconut cream
1/4 tsp himalayan salt 🌱
Recipe by @coconutandbliss & @healthyluxe
- Preheat oven to 170˚C.
- Combine all dry pudding ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Then add egg yolks, coconut oil and almond milk.
- Whisk egg whites until firm peaks form and then gently fold into the mixture. Set aside while you prepare the caramel. Combine all caramel ingredients in a high power blender and blend until smooth.
- Grease and line 6 individual pudding dishes (approx. 6cm diameter).
- Scoop some of the chocolate mixture into the dish, followed by a few spoonfuls of the caramel, and then cover with more chocolate.
- Place in the oven and bake for approx. 15 minutes.