Gluten-Free Vegan Waffles
3 | waffles
Easy | 10 minutes
Gluten-Free Vegan Waffles for all waffle lovers! Quick and easy recipe to impress yourself and your beloved ones.
With just a couple of ingredients, you can create delicious waffles for breakfast or a dessert!
🌱 = Get It From The Source
1 1/2 cup flour (oat/buckwheat or plain wheat flour) 🌱
1 cup plant based milk add 1/4 extra if the mixture is too thick 🌱
pinch of salt 🌱
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp baking powder 🌱
1/2 tsp bicarbonate soda 🌱
1 tsp apple cider vinegar 🌱
1 tbsp milled flaxseeds or linseeds 🌱
1. Make a flax egg using 1 tbsp of flax seeds with 2 tbsp of water. Let this sit for 5-10 mins.
2. Add 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar to your plant-based milk. Let this sit and turn into a buttermilk.
3. Add all your dry ingredients into a bowl, mix well and then mash in the banana.
4. Mix in the flax egg and plant-based milk together.
5. Mix the wet and dry ingredients into one bowl. Don't over mix! Then add the mixture to a waffle iron. If the mixture is too thick at a bit more plant-based milk. If the mixture is too runny add more oat flour.
Serve with a vegan chocolate and hazelnut spread and mixed berries!
This recipe was developed by chef and recipe creator , Rachel Ama - @rachelama_