Golden Crunch Popsicles
12 | popsicles
Perfect for a hot summers day! These 3-layer popsicles are made by mixing swirls of blueberry, pitaya and hemp mylk, sandwiched between satisfying layers of golden crunch - you won't be able to resist!
🌱 = Get It From The Source
Golden Crunch Layer
4 tbs organic golden linseeds 🌱
1 tbs bee pollen 🌱
3 tbs organic hemp seeds 🌱
2 tbs organic coconut sugar 🌱
3 tbs organic coconut oil, melted 🌱
Pinch of salt 🌱
Hemp Mylk Layer
2 tbs Hemp Mylk
2 tbs organic coconut milk powder 🌱
2 tbs organic lucuma powder
3 tbs organic maple syrup 🌱
1 tsp organic guar gum powder
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
Small pinch of salt 🌱
Pitaya and Blueberry Layer
125g fresh blueberries
2 tbs organic Blueberry powder 🌱
2 tbs organic maple syrup 🌱
1/2 tsp organic guar gum powder
- In a bowl, combine the golden crunch layer ingredients. Press a teaspoon of the mixture into the bottom of each popsicle mold. Keep the remaining mixture aside.
- In a jug, combine the hemp mylk layer ingredients and blend until smooth. Place one tablespoon of mixture into each popsicle mold and put in the freezer for 30 minutes, until just firm. Keep the remaining mixture aside.
- In a clean jug, combine the pitaya and blueberry layer ingredients. Use a clean stick blender to blend until smooth. Evenly distribute all of the mixtures between the popsicle moulds and place wooden sticks into each, gently pressing into hemp mylk layer to secure. Return to the freezer for 30 minutes until firm.
- Remove from freezer and evenly distribute remaining hemp mylk layer between moulds and return to freezer for 30 minutes until firm.
- To finish, press remaining golden crunch layer evenly between moulds and return to the freezer overnight to set.
- To serve, briefly sit moulds in hot water to loosen and remove popsicles. Serve immediately.