16 | cookies
Easy | 8-10 minutes
🌱 = Get It From The Source
Cranberry Choc Chip Cookie Mix Recipe-In-A-Jar from The Source 🌱
You will also need:
90g melted butter or coconut oil 🌱
1 lightly beaten egg
½ tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 170 °c.
- Place jar contents into a bowl, adding butter, egg and vanilla.
- Mix to combine before rolling into walnut size balls.
- Place on a large, lightly greased or paper lined tray, approx. 10cm apart.
- Flatten slightly and bake for 8-10 minutes until golden.
- Cool on a wire rack before storing in an airtight container for freshness.