Triple Choc Cookies
6-8 | cookies
Easy | 12 minutes
This Triple Choc Cookie Grab N' Go is perfect for at home baking or last minute entertaining. This delicious cookie mix is made with a trio of chocolate buttons to create the most scrumptious cookies you've ever tasted - sure to delight chocolate lovers of all ages!
- Pre heat the oven to 180°C.
- Beat the margarine and coconut oil in a bowl until light and fluffy.
- Use a wooden spoon to combine the dry bottle ingredients and the wet mix to reach a thick cookie dough consistency. Add a dash of oat milk if the mix is too dry.
- Roll the dough into walnut size balls and place on a large lightly greased baking tray.
- Flatten the dough by pressing gently to create a cookie shape.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack before storing in an airtight container for freshness.