1 | loaf
Easy | 1 hour
A quick & easy homemade loaf full of nutty goodness, and 100% gluten-friendly and dairy-free!
- Combine all dry ingredients from bag in a large bowl.
- Whisk all the wet ingredients together, then add to dry ingredients. Mix until thoroughly combined (add 1-2 tbsp of extra water if the mixture is too stiff to mix).
- Cover with a cloth and leave to rest for at least 2 hours (or overnight). Dough is ready if it holds its shape when you pull it away from the edge of the bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 175°C.
- Place dough into a loaf tin lined with baking paper. Bake on the center rack of the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove the loaf from the tin and return to the over, upside down directly on the oven rack. Bake for an extra 30-40 minutes (or until crust is a golden colour and the bread sounds hollow when you knock on it).
- Allow to cool slightly before slicing and enjoy!