10-15 | crackers
Easy | 1.5-2 hours
Perfect for last minute entertaining. Simply add water, herbs and chilli flakes for delicious, gluten-friendly and nutritious crackers!
- Pre-heat the oven to 160°C.
- Mix the contents of the bag with water.
- Add a pinch of chilli or dried herbs for flavour. For a cheesy flavour, add 1 tsp of nutritional yeast.
- Stand for around 15 minutes allowing the mix to thicken slightly to a gooey consistency.
- Stir mixture then spread evenly on oven tray.
- Bake for 1 hour then mark cutting lines.
- Return to the oven and bake for a further 30-60 minutes depending on how thick the crackers are.
- Switch the oven off - leave crackers in the oven for at least an hour to dry/crisp.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Cut or break into pieces and enjoy or store in an air-tight container.