Sweet Nut-Free Muesli Bars
10-12 | bars
Easy | 30 minutes
These sweet and delicious bars are made with whole oats and a whole lot of love, making them a healthy alternative to store-bought muesli bars. Perfect for a tasty snack and great in school lunchboxes!
- Preheat oven to 160ºC and grease a square slice tray.
- Place all ingredients in food processor and pulse until well combined.
- Press mixture into slice tray, sprinkle with fine coconut and bake for 20-25 mins.
- Remove from oven and cut into bars while still warm. Allow to cool completely before eating.
- Place in the centre of a beeswax wrap, fold and add to a lunchbox.